WordPress Tutorial for Beginners – For College Students, Housewives, Retired People
In this WordPress tutorial you’re going to learn 25 exclusive step-by-step guidance on how to create a WordPress site and manage it individually without anybodies help.
I will provide you the detailed instructions.
You can use WordPress for your personal and business blogs, as well as you can use WordPress as eCommerce sites. In this WordPress tutorial I put every effort to cover all the basics and a few advanced topics.
Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered in My WordPress Tutorial Seminars
Here is the complete list of WordPress Tutorials.
- How to Install WordPress
- How to Select Best WordPress Theme
- How to Install WordPress Plugins
- How to Install WordPress Theme
- How to Create a Static Page in WordPress
- How to Set Landing Page in WordPress
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Site
- How to Create a WordPress Blog Post
- How to Setup WordPress Categories
- WordPress Comment Tutorial for Newbies
- What are Comments?
- What are PingBacks?
- How to Configure Comments for Your WordPress Site?
- Protect Comments from Spam with Akismet WordPress Plugin
- How to Customize WordPress Theme Easily
- How to Modify WordPress Site Title and Tagline
- Customize Your WordPress Website Home Page
- Additional WordPress Theme Customization
- Customize WordPress Dashboard
- How to Add Banners to WordPress Site
- How to Add Banners into a Single Post or Single Page in WordPress
- How to add banners above or below all posts or pages
- How to add banners to your header or footer
- Use WordPress Plugins to show Banners on your Web page
- WordPress Manual Update Tutorial for Beginners and WordPress Users
Hope you enjoy all the 25 top class tutorial on WordPress. I try to add more and more useful content to the above tutorials so that you can also get an updated knowledge on WordPress.
I’ve given links to external sites on WordPress. So that you can learn some new things on WordPress and you could also learn all the WordPress related tutorials at one place. Thanks for coming to my site. Share this tutorial with your friends and also on social media. Thank you so much.