Now you’ve arrived at the Second Step of creating a SUCCESSFUL website.
First step Register a Best Domain Name for your website. Now select best web host for your site.
A best web host provides you with the web space, web tools and web support to create your webpages, blogs, forums and email accounts. Google gives a lot of importance now-a-days to quick upload of web pages. So select best web host. Don’t see the cost factor anymore. You can also search for best domain names here.
This is where all the action happens, so read this page carefully to ensure that you choose the most appropriate hosting plan, best option for your website. You can select Hostgator.com as your web host. I personally recommend this website for hosting. You can read the review of this website on various websites and forums before taking the hosting plan from this site.
Say No To Free Web Hosting
Free Web Hosting is good value – or is it? The argument for free hosting is basically that its free. Okay that’s a pretty good argument. But there could be disadvantages from a search engine marketing perspective. Of course if you find a free host with whatever features you need, that you like, or to which the following don’t apply – go ahead use it.
Many free hosts do not guarantee any particular level of reliability, or even that your site will stay up indefinitely. This is obviously a problem for a process like search engine marketing that can take weeks or even months to fully ramp up. You could start promoting a site – and it may not be running by the time you start to achieve results.
Many free hosts do not allow you to use your own top-level domain name. This could be enough of a disadvantage in itself, that we’ve devoted to this topic.
Many free hosts may lack features which might be essential to your positioning strategies. For example, they might not offer access to your site logs, so you can’t know which robots have visited. Some of the web host doesn’t support ASP.net
Many free hosts are supported by advertising – they will add banners, pop-ups or even frames to your site, which could alter your carefully optimized page designs. This could affect the effectiveness of your positioning strategy, and not for the better! Worse yet, the Free Hosting agreement may entitle the hosting company to modify the ad types at any time them choose – which could be the worst time for you!
If advertising supports your free hosting paying their costs for bandwidth required for people accessing webpages, etc. For a quiet site, the host are probably not going to consider whether their advertising on your site is paying the bill for hosting it – but if you did succeed in getting massive traffic from search engines – the free host might look more carefully – and might ask you to move to different host and therefore URL if not enough people are responding to their ads.
While we don’t want to knock something that’s free – after all there is nothing better than free – for web hosting we would prefer to pay and get the control we need.
If you don’t already have a suitable web host, head on over to Hostgator.com, where you’ll find a wide selection to choose from. Host Gator support is simply amazing one in this regard. Host Gator Transfer Domain at free of cost. So you can choose this web host for your website. It is secured web host for your site.
Before Selecting the Web Host remember following points in you Mind
- How much space you want for your website. How many MB, GB or Unlimited Space for your website choose correctly. Secondly thing how many domains you can host in your hosting account. Some web host offer for Unlimited Domains Hosting Plan and some offer only one website. Choose the best option for your need. Third Bandwidth, if your website getting high traffic, then choose Unlimited Bandwidth Plan. But you must remember for all this you have to pay extra amount. But bottom line is you must achieve you goal that is, your website must be in Top 10 of the Google Search Results for most of the keywords or phrase.
- Ask your web host to give control panel with username and password separately for you site. How many sub-domains available, how many e-mail account provide by the web host etc., because once you choose the plan then you cannot alter the plan. So decide your requirement and tell your requirement to the web host in advance.
- Confirm your web host have no virus problems in the past and also in the present. Read the reviews frequently of these websites in Web Forums and other websites. Then only you can select the best web host for your site.
- Confirm you web host giving adequate security to your website from malware, spyware and other virus attack activities.
- Then you can host your website any one of the top five above web hosts. This is only my suggestion. If you need any help then just fill the form in the contact us page. I will reply within 2 days from the date of your e-mail. I will help you to the maximum extent possible.
Bottom Line : Before buying any hosting service, first look at the review section of their hosting plan. If it is not there then just consult with your social media friends like Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc. You can also go through some review sites. So that you can easily identify which web hosting is the best in the industry. Because going on changing your host is not advisable. Remember this always.
- What is a Dynamic Web Page?
- What is HTTP?
- What is URL?
- What is Web Designing?
- Web History
- Blog or Website? Which is Better for Business to Make Money
- Why do I need a Website?
- What is Static HTML Web Page?
If you like this post then consider Sharing with your social media friends and leave your valuable comments below.