Welcome to 41st Chennai Book Fair 2018
Hi Friends, Celebration Begins you’re wondering what I am talking about?
Ya you’re right much waited Chennai Book Fair finally arrived.
- 376 Publishers will display books in 700 stalls.
- Tamilnadu – School Education Minister K.A. Sengottaiyan will inaugurate the 41st Chennai Book Fair to be held between January 10 and 22 on the St. George’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School grounds opposite to Pachiappa’s College.
- Office-bearers of the Booksellers’ and Publishers’ Association of South India (BAPASI), organizers of the event, said that 376 participants spread across 428 stalls will be present at the fair to be held at its traditional venue at Shenoy Nagar, across the road from Pachaiyappa’s College. This year organizers recommend patrons alight at the metro station adjacent the college for better access to the fair. The fair will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on holidays and from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays. Tickets are available for Rs.10; FIVE LAKH are being distributed to school students to encourage them to visit. All books bought at the fair will be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Books are Computerised Indexed – Book Stall Number and Books Availability. The fair will also have the presence of a computerised index named Bhaviyshya, which can identify specific stalls and books for visitors.A press conference to announce the arrangements for the fair was addressed by BAPASI president S. Vairavan and his team. The organizers said that on January 11, Minister for Tamil Development K. Pandiarajan would inaugurate a statue of Thiruvalluvar at the venue. Justice R. Mahadevan of the Madras High Court would attend the concluding day’s events.
Yes, we are very proud to disclose that our Chennai’s Pride and Sensational Occasion “Chennai Book Fair 2018” have begun. Glad to announce that this is our 41st Chennai Book Fair. Successfully completed 40 years and stepping into 41st year.
Venue: St.George Anglo Indian School (Opp. to Pachaiyappa’s College),
Poonamalle High Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai – 600 141.
Location: Shenoy Nagar, Chennai
Starting Date: January 10th, 2018
Ending Date: January 22nd, 2018
Chennai Book Fair 2018 – Timings:
- 2 PM – 9 PM Weekdays (Mon – Fri)
- 11 AM – 9 PM Weekends (Sat & Sun) and Public Holidays
Website : Bapasi.com
What’s New on 41st Chennai Book Fair:
People all over India is suffering from Demonetization. So there is a small backdrop in sale of books in Chennai Book Fair. To overcome this crisis, BAPASI (Book Sellers and Publishers Association of South India) Administrators has introduced a new “Token System”. You can turn your money into tokens under the denominations Rs.10/- , Rs.20/- , Rs.50/- and Rs.100/-. You can use these tokens to buy books and snacks. Entrance Fee : Rs.10 Per Head.
Be ready for 41st Chennai Book Fair.
Learn Internet Blogging here at this blog. You can also learn SEO in my another blog. If you need a website for your business contact me.
Bookmark this Website for Future Reference
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : 9600043710 / WhatsApp Number : 9600046137
Thanks for visiting my blog. Subscribe to my blog to get latest in Blogging and SEO. Please leave your valuable comments below in the comment section. Share this post with your social media friends.
We will see you in Chennai Book Fair 2018. Bye Friends.
Exclusive Photos of Chennai Book Fair 2018
Exclusive Photos taken today at Chennai Book Fair 2018.
Here it is