For the past 4 years I am trying to install something like navbar in the header section (i.e above the header banner) of my website. But I don’t know the exact name for this. But I now find-out it is called “Hello Bar”. Wow! the name itself speaks a lot.
Why you need Hello Bar for your Website or Blog
If you’re running a blog or website. For driving traffic, you can follow so many methods. Like install social networking buttons, sharing rss feeds and so on. But most of the bloggers fail to notice you need some thing at the header part to attract your site audience. For example Good Professional logo at the header part, 468×60 advertisement banner in the right-hand side of the header, below that good attractive horizontal navigation bar and finally you need something above that header part to grab the attention of your site visitors. But most of the bloggers not familiar with coding.(HTML & Css). But they want to do something which will boost their site traffic. So they look around which option fulfill their needs? Yes, Hello Bar fulfill all your needs.
- You can promote your brand
- Hello Bar is the best option for selling e-books
- Hello Bar is the best option for getting more subscribers for your e-mail newsletter.
- You can promote News and Events via Hello Bar.
- You can sell your product
- Promote your blog posts
- Social Media Sharing. You can share your article with social networking sites
- Give a link to your Facebook Fans Page or Google Plus Business Page.
- It’s great for Bloggers
- It’s great for Marketers
- It’s great for e-commerce websites
- It’s great for Product owners
- It’s great for Non-profit organization to collect donations.
Finally you can create this Hello Bar in just one minute and that too for free. You can’t ask more than this.
Hello Bar works on all platforms
How to install Hello Bar to Your Website or Blog
I now explain you how to install Hello Bar to your WordPress and Blogger Blogs.
For Blogger :
- Go to blogger Dashboard – Select your blog – Template – Edit HTML – then Click Proceed, then click Expand Widget Templates.
- Copy the code from Hello Bar website and paste this code before tag.
For WordPress :
Running Hello Bar on WordPress:
Depending on how much exposure you want your Hello Bar to have, you can either paste the code snippet in your theme’s template files for global exposure, or you paste it in the HTML editor on a post or page for single page exposure. UPDATE: This will only work with WordPress.org installations This Paragraph Courtesy : Hello Bar.
Hope you like this post, Please Share this post with your social media friends. Leave your valuable comments below.