Make Money with Amazon
Driving Traffic to Your Amazon Affiliate Site
To sell your niche product you need to get visitors (i.e) customers first to your website. To get high traffic(visitors) you need to promote your site in various social media. Once if you lost your customers there is a way to get them back. You can get those ideas here.
I have listed step-by-step process of Driving Traffic Below:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing
1. Content Marketing – Blogging for Traffic
- To be successful in Amazon Niche Site, first you have to focus on driving traffic. More traffic leads to more commissions.
- The important thing you must concentrate on, is identifying keywords (i.e) the keywords used by your customers to find your products or services.
- To implement these things Amazon sites is pretty easy. Because, in Amazon most of the content you produce will be review articles or optimized product descriptions.
- Remember that the higher the quality of your content, the better its performance.
- And also keep in mind that, if your articles contains atleast 2,000 words, then there is more chances to show up in the top positions of search engines. Use this strategy, while writing review articles for competitive keywords.
2. Social Media
- Nowadays, Social Media is playing great role in marketing. It is the best way to distribute your content. And it’s also a great way to drive more traffic to your website.
- If you created your content with high quality and promoted it through social media, then there is no doubt that you created a ceaseless marketing system which will help you to grow your site and affiliate commissions.
3. Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- PPC is a best way to grow you sales. It is great way to test the commercial value of keywords and to quickly strengthen your traffic. I suggest you to do a test by spending $50. But try this test on your product keywords. This will let you know how well your site converts.
- I wouldn’t make PPC a main focus unless you can make it profitable. I would like to consider using PPC once your site is well established and making consistent sales.
- Try testing with less competitive search engines like Bing. It’s usually less competitive, cost less and converts better than Adwords.
4. Retargeting – Never Lose Your Visitors
- With retargeting you can show your website visitors ads on other websites they visit. You can even create what’s called lists and only target people who visit certain pages.
- For example, Martin added a tactical bag to his shopping cart, but for some reason left my website. Now I can show him ads to get him back to my site and finish the process.
- Another example is product review blog post. Write a product review blog post and use it to retargeting to show your affiliate offer by directly sending them to Amazon.
5. Email – Building a Loyal Following
- Email Marketing still has the highest ROI (Return On Investment) when compared to other mediums. So it makes sense to collect emails any way you can.
- I am using popups and lead form through out my site. For example on the sidebar of the blog and at the end of every post.
- I also use a plugin like Gravity Forms to pass contact requests directly to my email marketing provider like Aweber.
Related Posts: Driving Traffic
- 7 key Strategies – How to Drive Traffic to your Amazon Product Page
- 3 Interesting ways to Boost your Traffic on Amazon
- How to Drive Traffic to Amazon & Optimizing Conversion Rates
- How to Drive Traffic to your ebay and Amazon listing sites
- 7 Tips for Amazon sellers to increase sales
- Ultimate guide on Getting more Sales on an Amazon Store
- How to Drive more external Traffic for your Amazon Listing