Make Money with Amazon
Building Your WebsiteIn this stage, you might selected ur niche, have a clear idea about your audience, and picked out a site model which I explained in my previous post. Now you are perfectly ready to start putting your site together.
If you aren't familiar with putting together WordPress Websites, I suggest you outsource this process.
Here we are always available to help you at any time. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.
To build your website to promote your niche product you need to keep in mind the following six steps
1. DomainAt the starting stage of my blogging, the keyword in domain for your niche site helped to find how quickly you could rank that site. But now search engines are upgraded. Sites can be ranked in google as per competitive keywords and brands. So while searching for a domain, you should also keep in mind the BRAND also.
You can register your domains from any of the below sites:
You can get ideas on How to create Domain from here.
2. HostingHosting is nothing but an online storage (i.e) your website needs to place to live that can be provided by the hosting. For newbies, I suggest the following hosting providers.
For fellow bloggers, here are some upgraded hosting sites:
Click here to know about Web Hosting
3. WordPressWordPress is a web software that you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. WordPress is also free of cost. I prefer WordPress for fellow bloggers. For newbies, Blogger will be user friendly which is also free of cost.
WordPress provides the following features
WordPress Tutorials for beginners.
4. WordPress ThemesI have been using both Blogger and WordPress. But one advantage that you can get in WordPress is, WordPress helps us to create or upload customized themes. WordPress has the biggest theme community compared to any other CMS. Here are some of the best places you can buy professional WodPress Themes.
Get more informations on WordPress Themes here.
5. WordPress PluginsPlugins means a piece of software containing a group of funcions that can be added to a WordPress Website (i.e) Customizing existing WordPress Website. These plugins helps us to add new features or extend functionality to your WordPress Websites.
There are so many plugins available. But I would like to share some important plugins. They are
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- W3 Total Cache
- Gravity Forms
- WooCommerce Amazon
- Visual Composer
- Live Composer
- Optin Monster
- Ninja Popups
- Social Networks Auto-Poster
Other than the above plugins, there are more plugins available for both free and paid. If you need any assistance in understanding about plugins and how to install them, here is my tutorial for WordPress Plugins. Just check it out: WordPress Plugins and Installation.
6. Analytics & WebmastersTracking your website metrics is vital to online marketing success. I highly recommend integrating Google Analytics into your WordPress website. To get you Tracking script click here: Google Analytics
Google Webmasters is the most important one for any website owner. Because it is a simple way to keep tabs on your websites. With the help of this, you can come to know that how your site's content is indexed, upload sitemaps, find if there are any issues like 404's, identify the keywords that are driving traffic and it can connect with Google Analytics.
Click here to get into Google Webmaster Tools: Google Webmaster Tools
You can also add your site to Bing's Webmaster Tools also. Click here to check it: Bing Webmaster Tools
Other than Amazon Affiliate Program, you can earn money online with your website using Google Adsense Program. Click here to get step-by-step tutorial on Make Money with Google Adsense.
Related Posts: Building Your Website
- How to make a Website?
- How to build a Website?
- How to build a Website with WordPress?
- How to make a Website?
- How to make / Create a Website - A-Z Beginners Guide