Use Colorful Blockquote for Your Blog
Blockquote - A Paragraph or Sentence that is quoted from another Website or Blog or any other source is called "Blockquote"
It's easy to add blogquote for your blog post. You can add blockquote via CSS or HTML. In this tutorial I am going to teach how to add blockquote to your blog or website within 10 seconds.
Step-by-Step procedure to create blockquote for your blog or website.
- Log in to your Blogger.com account
- Select your favorite blog and choose the post in which you've to add this blockquote.
- Now copy the below code and paste it in your HTML View of the blogger post page. For WordPress users also follow the same procedure Log in to your wordpress account then select the post Go to HTML View and paste this below code.
<blockquote style="background-color: #ffffbf; border: 2px solid #A80000; padding: 8px;">Add Your Text Here</blockquote>Now the blockquote look like the below image.
Add Your Text HereFeatures of this Blockquote
- You can change the Background Color
- You can change the Border Color as well as Border thickness in pixels
So this is the special feature of this blockquote. For this blockquote you no need to learn CSS or HTML. Just copy and paste the above code in your HTML view it will display automatically.